The activated carbon filters with external regeneration of the FCA series are used for the filtration of air coming from painting, resin coating, impregnation, coating, adhesion, lamination, pad printing, lithography and printing with products similar to solvents.
They can be made of galvanized, painted and stainless steel sheet. They consist of a supporting structure with sections containing activated carbon with small cylinders.
The dimensions and the structure vary according to the application, the air flow rate and the concentration of VOCs (VOCs) to be treated.
- Mobile filters for welding fumes and dust
- Cartridges for dust and fumes PJ
- Dedusting Pulse Jet cartridge filters
- Suction walls for marble, stone, granite and resin processing powders
- Dedusting Pulse Jet bag filters
- Aspiring workbenches
- Cyclone dust collector filters
- Mobile and hanging filters for fumes and oil mists
- Coalescence filters for oil fumes
- Active carbon filters
- Cabins and walls for painting
- Washing towers (Scrubber)