The cyclone made to measure for you!
SPC Series industrial cyclones are used to break down woodworking dusts or as a pre-separator to be inserted before bag filters or cartridges in the presence of significant amounts of dust.
The SPC Series of cyclone dust collectors are used to separate and filter dust with a particle size greater than 30 microns.
They can be made of galvanized sheet metal, very thick painted sheet metal, stainless steel and wear-resistant materials.
Download the data sheet above for more details, power and dimensions.
- Mobile filters for welding fumes and dust
- Cartridges for dust and fumes PJ
- Dedusting Pulse Jet cartridge filters
- Suction walls for marble, stone, granite and resin processing powders
- Dedusting Pulse Jet bag filters
- Aspiring workbenches
- Cyclone dust collector filters
- Mobile and hanging filters for fumes and oil mists
- Coalescence filters for oil fumes
- Active carbon filters
- Cabins and walls for painting
- Washing towers (Scrubber)