NOVA VIT designs and manufactures single or centralized systems, with or without filtration for all types of welding and manual or robot grinding. Depending on the application, filter cells or cartridges are used.
The Jolly P series (wall-mounted) and Jolly C series (trolley-mounted) disposable cell filters are particularly compact and are specific for suction and filtration of medium-light welding fumes.
Blue Sky Series disposable cell filters can be used for centralized systems for non-continuous welding applications.
The Polsec Pulse Jet Series filters, equipped with self-cleaning cartridges, are suitable for suction and filtration of welding fumes, grinding and grinding dusts.
The FCO Pulse Jet Series filters, equipped with self-cleaning cartridges, are designed for the centralized suction of welding fumes (manual and robotised), fumes and powders from plasma cutting and grinding and grinding.
The SPC Series cyclone filters adapt to suction from centralized systems with many welding stations and from small grinding and grinding processes.
- Mobile filters for welding fumes and dust
- Cartridges for dust and fumes PJ
- Dedusting Pulse Jet cartridge filters
- Suction walls for marble, stone, granite and resin processing powders
- Dedusting Pulse Jet bag filters
- Aspiring workbenches
- Cyclone dust collector filters
- Mobile and hanging filters for fumes and oil mists
- Coalescence filters for oil fumes
- Active carbon filters
- Cabins and walls for painting
- Washing towers (Scrubber)