We carry out various solutions, designed to vacuum and filter the dust produced by the processing of marble, stone, granite, fiberglass and resins.
For these applications we do not use water filters, despite being the most economical solution, because they are not very efficient (from the point of view of filtration) and because they require continuous maintenance.
We offer only dry filters, with sleeves or with cartridges (cleaning system with compressed air in counter-current - Pulse Jet), because only the cartridges are able to guarantee a filtration higher than 99.9%. This allows, where local regulations allow, the recovery of filtered air, without the need for expulsion with a chimney (which involves additional costs and practices).
Filtration can take place by:
- Benches (Duster Series) or suction walls (Wall Duster Series). In this case the filtration is done at the suction point.
- Centralized systems with ducting (FC Series). In this case the filter can be positioned away from the working point.
- Mobile filters for welding fumes and dust
- Cartridges for dust and fumes PJ
- Dedusting Pulse Jet cartridge filters
- Suction walls for marble, stone, granite and resin processing powders
- Dedusting Pulse Jet bag filters
- Aspiring workbenches
- Cyclone dust collector filters
- Mobile and hanging filters for fumes and oil mists
- Coalescence filters for oil fumes
- Active carbon filters
- Cabins and walls for painting
- Washing towers (Scrubber)