For the elimination of fumes and vapors produced by hardening processes we build Jolly and Blue Sky Series coalescing filters.
The Jolly Series filters, robust but small in size, are mainly used for applications with durations between 8 and 16 hours per day.
Blue Sky Series filters, suitably sized and managed by means of inverters, can operate in a continuous cycle (with minimum maintenance).
- Mobile filters for welding fumes and dust
- Cartridges for dust and fumes PJ
- Dedusting Pulse Jet cartridge filters
- Suction walls for marble, stone, granite and resin processing powders
- Dedusting Pulse Jet bag filters
- Aspiring workbenches
- Cyclone dust collector filters
- Mobile and hanging filters for fumes and oil mists
- Coalescence filters for oil fumes
- Active carbon filters
- Cabins and walls for painting
- Washing towers (Scrubber)