The Scrubber Series of washing towers for removing solvents and acid and basic vapors can be developed horizontally or vertically depending on the available space.
Depending on the treatment to be performed, all the pieces of the implant (scrubber, canalization, fan, etc.) can be made of polypropylene (PP) or AISI 304/316 stainless steel.
An assessment of the type of air to be treated and of the required concentrations at the outlet and compliance with the contact times provided by law, allows the washing tower to be designed in the best possible way.
Each process requires a personalized study. We verify your needs and offer you the solution that best suits your needs. Contact us for more details.
- Mobile filters for welding fumes and dust
- Cartridges for dust and fumes PJ
- Dedusting Pulse Jet cartridge filters
- Suction walls for marble, stone, granite and resin processing powders
- Dedusting Pulse Jet bag filters
- Aspiring workbenches
- Cyclone dust collector filters
- Mobile and hanging filters for fumes and oil mists
- Coalescence filters for oil fumes
- Active carbon filters
- Cabins and walls for painting
- Washing towers (Scrubber)