They are normally used for air circulation in furnaces to avoid heat stratification.
They can be realized with a directly coupled impeller (for T <90 ° C) to the electric motor (also with extended shaft - for T <300 ° C), or to transmission (For T <800 ° C).
Made of electro-welded and painted sheet metal of different thicknesses, in stainless steel or other steels for high temperatures.
Contact us for all the information on capacities, pressures and sizes.
- Cartridges for dust and fumes PJ
- Dedusting Pulse Jet cartridge filters
- Suction walls for marble, stone, granite and resin processing powders
- Dedusting Pulse Jet bag filters
- Aspiring workbenches
- Cyclone dust collector filters
- Mobile and hanging filters for fumes and oil mists
- Coalescence filters for oil fumes
- Active carbon filters
- Cabins and walls for painting
- Washing towers (Scrubber)